CISE Level 1 CISE (Certified Information Security Expert) certification is one of the most recognized International certification in Information Security and Ethical Hacking. The Program covers all aspects of Information Security and Ethical Hacking, enabling one to become an Information Security Expert. Online Security Breaches are happening at a very fast rate and experts are needed to check and cure these. ITS (IT Security) Experts are in demand. According to NASSCOM, the demand for ITS Experts is going to rise substantially worldwide. ITS is a THE next big thing in ICT and you should make the best of it.
- Ethical Hacker
- Network Security System Administrator
- Web/IT Security Administrator
- Information Security Office
- Premier certification in Information Security.
- Covers both sides of the coin – Hacking and Security.
- Hands on Training Program with over 150 Practical Sessions covered with Live
- Covers latest techniques and practices of the Industry along with CASE STUDIES.
- Created by leading security professionals from IIT Delhi and JHU, Maryland.
- Assignments and Research Projects given at the end of each Day.
- Industry endorsed Training Program, Training methodology and Certification.
CISE Level 1 Training Module
- Introduction of Ethical Hacking.
- Google Hacking Module.
- Scanning Module.
- System Hacking: Win7 and Linux.
- Android & iPhone Hacking Modul.
- SQL Injection
- Cross-Site Scripting
- Social Engineering
- Identity Theft Fraud Module
- Denial of Service Module
- Session Hijacking
- Penetration Testing
- Exploit Writing & Buffer Overflow
- Cryptography & Steganography
- Firewalls & Honeypots
- IDS & IPS
- Hacking Web Server
- Wireless Hacking
- Physical Security
- Reverse Engineering
- Email Hacking
- Security Compliance and Auditing
- Cloud Computing & Security
- IoT Hacking
- Vulnerabilities Analysis
- Incident Handling