CERTIFIED INFORMATION SECURITY EXPERT LEVEL 1 VERSION 3 BY INNOBUZZ KNOWLEDGE SOLUTION, DELHI
CISE Level 1 v 3.0CISE (Certified Information Security Expert) certification is one of the most recognized International certification in Information Security and Ethical Hacking. The Program covers all aspects of Information Security and Ethical Hacking, enabling one to become an Information Security Expert. Online Security Breaches are happening at a very fast rate and experts are needed to check and cure these. ITS (IT Security) Experts are in demand. According to NASSCOM, the demand for ITS Experts is going to rise substantially worldwide. ITS is a THE next big thing in ICT and you should make the best of it.
- Ethical Hacker
- Network Security System Administrator
- Web/IT Security Administrator
- Information Security Office
- Premier certification in Information Security.
- Covers both sides of the coin – Hacking and Security.
- Hands on Training Program with over 150 Practical Sessions covered with Live
- Covers latest techniques and practices of the Industry along with CASE STUDIES.
- Created by leading security professionals from IIT Delhi and JHU, Maryland.
- Assignments and Research Projects given at the end of each Day.
- Industry endorsed Training Program, Training methodology and Certification.
CISE Level 1 v 3.0 Training Module
- Chapter 1 – Introduction
- Chapter 2 – Networking
- Chapter 3 – Footprinting/Reconnaissance
- Chapter 4 – Google Hacking
- Chapter 5 – Scanning
- Chapter 6 – System Hacking: Win7 and Linux
- Chapter 7 – Android & iPhone Hacking
- Chapter 8 – Malwares
- Chapter 9 – SQL Injection
- Chapter 10 – Cross Site Scripting
- Chapter 11 – Sniffing
- Chapter 12 – Social Engineering
- Chapter 13 – Identity Theft Fraud
- Chapter 14 – Denial of Service
- Chapter 15 – Session Hijacking
- Chapter 16 – Penetration Testing
- Chapter 17 – Exploit Writing & Buffer Overflow
- Chapter 18 – Cryptography & Steganography
- Chapter 19 – Firewalls & Honeypots
- Chapter 20 – IDS & IPS
- Chapter 21 – Hacking Web Server
- Chapter 22 – Wireless Hacking
- Chapter 23 – Physical Security
- Chapter 24 – Reverse Engineering
- Chapter 25 – Email Hacking
- Chapter 26 – Security Compliance & Auditing
- Chapter 27 – Incident Handling & Computer forensics